Monday, June 06, 2011

I just finished quilting this large quilt for a customer. It was 103 by 90 inches and seemed to take forever to reach the end. There are feathers all over it, a bit over the top but it looks effective.The coloured pieces are all reverse applique, this must have taken ages to complete. I've only ever done small areas of a block in this technique, I can't imagine doing a whole top like this. The customer must have liked it though, because she also finished her friends top.

I have no internet at the moment so blogging is difficult. I'm hoping to change that soon, I really miss reading blogs and being able to post.

I'll have to post a recent photo of Pippi, she's bigger than Dolly now, but she's still a puppy at heart.


Tazzie June 06, 2011  

Oh my goodness, what a stunning quilt! Your quilting just makes it sing. Wonderful work.

Sue SA June 07, 2011  

Beautiful work, both yours and hers, the feathers are perfect for the design. Happy quilting Sue SA.

Sheila June 08, 2011  

It's a beautiful quilt and beautiful quilting!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by 2008

Back to TOP