Monday, June 06, 2011

I just finished quilting this large quilt for a customer. It was 103 by 90 inches and seemed to take forever to reach the end. There are feathers all over it, a bit over the top but it looks effective.The coloured pieces are all reverse applique, this must have taken ages to complete. I've only ever done small areas of a block in this technique, I can't imagine doing a whole top like this. The customer must have liked it though, because she also finished her friends top.

I have no internet at the moment so blogging is difficult. I'm hoping to change that soon, I really miss reading blogs and being able to post.

I'll have to post a recent photo of Pippi, she's bigger than Dolly now, but she's still a puppy at heart.

3 comments:

Tazzie June 06, 2011  

Oh my goodness, what a stunning quilt! Your quilting just makes it sing. Wonderful work.
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

Sue SA June 07, 2011  

Beautiful work, both yours and hers, the feathers are perfect for the design. Happy quilting Sue SA.

Sheila June 08, 2011  

It's a beautiful quilt and beautiful quilting!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP